We all know kids lose stuff. Heck – parents lose stuff too! I don’t know how many times I took a sippy cup to the mall and left it behind… oh those darn sippy snatchers!
Well now there is an easy way to keep track of those sippy’s and back to school goods– Mabel’s Labels! Mabel’s Labels was the brain child of moms tired of losing stuff! After lots of research, the moms came together and found the perfect labels to help fight the madness. Their sticky labels and clothing labels are dishwasher, microwave and laundry safe, and can be customized with a child’s name, choice of colours and icon.
I was thrilled to review the “Ultimate Back to School Combo Pack.” The combo pack is only available through September 30th– hurry! It’s a great deal and $42 dollars! It comes with 50 Tag Mates, 40 Skinny Mini’s, 16 Shoe Labels, and 2 Teeny Tags. More than enough labels for all the important back to school essentials. Moms and kids can choose from 6 limited edition Classic color palettes or 27 Colorful Label Out Loud™ designs, plus 6 exclusive Ultimate Back-to-School Combo motifs! I chose for Emma the Pink Lemonade color palette. It’s cute and colorful!
The labels go on easy– peel them off and stick em’! They are durable and seem to not come off easy with little fingers scratching at them. I placed the shoe labels in all of Emma’s shoes for preschool, plus put some of the tag mates on the tags of her jackets, sweaters and hats. Just in case they don’t make it into the cubby, I know that the school will know who it belongs to!
All in all, I was extremely happy with my review of Mabel’s Labels. I think Mabel’s Labels would make an excellent fundraiser for any school– With a 20% commission, it’s a great idea for a food-free, usable fundraiser that every family could use!
How about a little giveaway– or a BIG ONE! One lucky winner will receive their very own Ultimate Back to School Kit!
Giveaway! Mandatory Entry: Go to the Mabel’s Labels and tell me what color scheme and icon you would have put on your labels!
- Like Mama Must Have It on Facebook and Mabel’s Labels on Facebook– Please leave a comment on their wall telling them Mama Must Have It sent you! (5 extra entries)
- Like my new Uppercase Living Facebook page for 5 extra entries!
- Go to my new Blume Jewelry page and find a piece of jewelry that you love! (5 extra entries)
- Follow Mama Must Have It and Mabel’s Labels on twitter and tweet the following message and then comment below with the link to your tweet (1 additional entry per day)
#Win an Ultimate Back to School Label Kit from Mabels Labels @mabelhood! http://wp.me/p18fhk-Lo @mamamusthave #backtoschool
- Blog about this giveaway~ Place a link back to this post and leave the url of your blog post here! (5 extra entries)
- Grab any Mama Must Have It Button (make sure to leave your blog url of where the button is posted please.) (5 entries per button)
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. A special thanks to Mabel’s Labels for the Review & Giveaway!