It’s funny the names kids and grand-kids come up with for their fathers and grand fathers. My kids have various names for the different family members. My dad, as well as my husbands dad, is called grandpa. But the great grandpas is where it gets interesting…. their names range from Poppi, to Papa to Grandpa. Then for my kids dad, his name ranges from dad to daddy.
Father’s Day is right around the corner… funny how we still call it “Father’s Day,” yet I can barely remember anyone calling their dad “father”. Treat has so many cute Father’s Day cards to choose from.
Treat is a new company, a partner of Tiny Prints (LOVE THEM), that makes personalized greeting cards. Psst…. your first Treat greeting card can be FREE! Use code FREETREAT at checkout. I love the features of Treat…
· You can add a monetary gift card to top retailers (such as Amazon, iTunes, Target & more) in any greeting card! So nice to have a one stop shopping experience.
· Never forget a birthday again–import birthdays from Facebook and set up reminders. If you are forever the “belated” birthday friend– never again with Treat!
· Schedule cards for delivery—up to year in advance!
Take a look at a few of my favorite cards…
Giveaway: Would you like to win 10 tokens or cards to Treat?! Simply tell me in a comment what your child calls the men in their life?
- 1 Extra Entry- Follow me on Pinterest!
- 1 Extra Entry- Follow Treat on Pinterest!
- 1 Extra Entry per comment. Leave a comment on any other Mama Must Have It post!
- 2 Extra Entries- Follow me on Facebook, and Treat on Facebook-- and post about the giveaway on your page. Please leave a link to the post in your comment.
- 1 Extra Entry- If you have Google +, follow Treat there too!
- 2 Extra Entries- Follow me and Treat on Twitter and tweet the following once per day for an extra 2 entries each day:
#Win 10 cards from @TreatCards! http://wp.me/p18fhk-Zh @mamamusthave RT please! #Fathersday
- Contest will be open until June 5th, 2012.
- Contest open to US Residents only, age 18 years and older please.
Thank you for entering and Good Luck! For questions about entering, please see the giveaway rules. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. A special thank you to Treat!